Terms of Service
- We require at least 48 hours’ notice to be given for any appointment cancellation.
- Treatments/services are not transferable to other individuals.
- Refunds will be provided where required in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law. We want you to be a satisfied client so if our service or product is faulty it may either be replaced or refunded. We don’t refund for change of mind.
- Our procedures and products may not be suitable for you and whilst all due care and skill is exercised in treating our clients ultimately it is your responsibility to determine if the product or treatment is right for you.
- In order for us to provide you with a great service it is fundamental that you provide all information requested in completing consent forms or advising us of any factors that may affect your treatments. You also need to have realistic expectations of the results of treatment. We encourage you to work with your dental professional on what you can achieve with your treatment.
- We kindly request 48 hours notice for any appointment cancellations. If you cancel a pre-paid appointment within 48 hours, or fail to attend the appointment, the treatment will be forfeited and you agree to these terms upon purchasing a prepaid treatment.
- Payments shall only be refundable in the event of any COVID-19 and government-enforced cancellations or closures.
You agree to these terms by purchasing these treatments.