What do I need to do before my whitening appointment?
- If you haven't had a dental clean in the last 6-12 months, it is recommend to have a professional dental clean prior to any whitening treatment to achieve optimum results as whitening doesn't remove tartar, plaque and extrinsic stains.
What does in-chair whitening involve?
- Your mouth will be prepared with lip and cheek protector.
- A layer of professional whitening gel will be applied to your teeth, this will be repeated 3 times.
- This is preformed by a highly experienced dental professional and completed under an hour.
Who is whitening not suitable for?
- Our treatment is not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women and those who are under the age of 16. People with active tooth decay, untreated gum disease and tooth defects, this will all be assessed by your dental professional prior to commencing the whitening treatment.
Does the treatment cause sensitivity?
- Our Australian made professional grade Whitening Gel has an inbuilt desensitizer component which means that sensitivity is less likely to occur. If you do experience some minor sensitivity, rest assure it is temporary for the next 24-48 hours.
How long will my results last?
- This greatly depend on your daily diet and oral hygiene habits. Those who frequently drink and eat pigmented food such as red wine, coffee, turmeric, beetroot; your teeth will be affected from staining.
- Even though whitening your teeth gains you white teeth, whitening isn't a permanent treatment, therefore you may need to have them whitened once a year.
How white will my teeth become?
-This depends on the individuals physiology, meaning its different for everybody! By having the in-chair whitening treatment, plus the take home kit will allow you to achieve great results.
- We recommend you have a enhance top up within 6 weeks to get to optimum results for your teeth.
What do I need to do after having my teeth whitened?
- To ensure the best and lasting results we recommend avoiding food and drinks that are highly pigmented such as coffee, red wine, turmeric, red sauces.
- Anything that would stain a white t-shirt should be avoided!
What makes us different to other teeth whitening companies?
- We are experienced registered dental professionals that have the knowledge to assess various oral conditions or tooth anomalies that may impact your whitening results. An assessment prior to treatment is to gather your dental and medical history, to understand the degree and type of staining and also lifestyle factors which can influence treatment choice and result.
- We use Pola Office Plus by SDI which is a trusted product by dental professional worldwide and only available to dental professionals.
- Our dental professionals pride themselves in upkeeping the highest Infection Control Protocols.
-We only use single use PPE such as masks and gloves. All equipment is disinfected before and after each client.